nedjelja, 20. listopada 2013.

Life in pictures...happy moments

With my girls...
Blue time....favorite candle, ring and coffee
Relax time
Marina`s and my design featured in GloriaIN...
Breakfast time...Tea in my favorite Klimt cup <3 LOVE IT
Nature time...I took this picture while I was in a walk with my fiance and Bowie (our dog)
Fashion moments...
Featured in Portanova INside magazine
With my cute friend Anthony
Lunch time...
Working time...
grocery shopping
Party time...
Favorite mornings...
Sushi :)
With Marina on Fashion.hr


Kisses, Manuela

3 komentara:

  1. volim ja tvoje outfit postove to nije upitno ali bome najvise volim ove tvoje slike hrane i doručaka <3 uvik sline cure na sve strane i razmišljam kako je tebi baš lijepo svako jutro :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Divan post.. Na Fashion.hr ste obje izgledale predivno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši